Friday, March 21, 2014

LET'S TALK ABOUT JESUS.


        BIBLE READING, BIBLE STUDIES,.......this is US. . . hearing the "Voice of the Infinite".

       Is it not better that YOU, read and study the Holy Word of God, for yourself, rather than getting it SECOND HAND? 
       MOST Sunday keeping Christians, are just as happy taking the words of a Clergy, within whom are their own biases,  and or whatever deceptions that they have been taught, that has been been compounded by each generation, until it is full of errors?

      Genesis 1:1  "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"
Note: The word translated as God, should be ELOHIYM', please know that manes of are great importance, and this name occurs 2,700 times, and it essentially means Creator! While Elohiym. is God as The Creator of all things, Jehovah is the same God in Covenant Relation, to those whom He created [2 Chronicles 18:31] Jehovah means The Eternal One, The Immutable  One, He Who Was,and IS, and IS TO COME  [ Gen.21:33.
     Genesis 21:33  And Abraham planted a grove in Beersheba, and called there on the name of the LORD, [Lord =  Elohiym]  the everlasting God.[God = El ]

    John 1:1-4  "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. "
   
John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word , and the Word was with God , and the Word was God .

   In the beginning, Now what was, or existed before the beginning, of Creation?
1)   The WORD, and we know this to be Jesus Christ
2)  God [Theos] is the Father

    Thus we know that God The Father, Created all things THROUGH Jesus Christ, including man!.....
    Genesis 2:7  "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

With key words in  the Greek
 Genesis 2:7  And the LORD God [;'elohiym], formed man ['adam], of the dust [`aphar]; of the ground ['adamah], and breathed into his nostrils [;'aph]; the breath of life ; and man [;'adam]; became a living soul .
Note: God-- 'elohiym-- means Gods plural.    Soul a breathing Creature human and or animal!    Please make note, that soul means a living creature, NOT a added on something, that is  NOT immortal as many teach, that is immortal!

   Psalms 33:6-9  "By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast."
 
Note: man knows not the how, but the fact that the Universe, and all that is within it, is here,  must say something! As within the human idea of a "Big Bang", since we can see the order of God's Creations, what is about any huge explosion that results in any kind of order, and the progression we see in the night sky? Is it possible to toss a bomb into a auto scrap yard, and have the explosion create a new and perfectly operation car, as the result? Is that not the same thing as saying that we and all things are here due to an explosion?

Isaiah 40:12 "Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?"
   When Moses asked, "Who shall I say sent me?"
    Exodus 3:13-14  "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."
     Matthew 22:32  "I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living."
     When Jesus said this the temple leaders knew exactly who He was, but they were afraid ??? of Jesus taking their place ????, and that they'd be reduced to a common man??? Pride can be,  terrible thing !
    Note: That Jesus willingly left Heaven, and to be born of woman as a baby, means He has still the dual nature, both human flesh man, and the Divine God!  He never used His Divinity for His own good! He used His Divinity to help others, the sick, the blind, the lame, even the dead! It was the human part of Jesus, that allows Him to sympathize with us, in our dealings of everyday life, for He was tempted as are wee, yet He overcame sin with perfection of character!

Have we been given a picture of of some kind as to His appearance?

    Ezekiel 1:26-28  "And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. And I saw as the color of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake."
     Daniel 10:6-7 " His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in color to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude. And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves."

Note: Please note that brass, near it's melting point becomes almost transparent!
    Is Christ very tolerant, or does He stick to rules, God's Law, the Ten Commandments?
    Revelation 3:14-16  "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

   John 6:35  "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst"    
     . John 6:46-48  "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life."
Note: Jesus and the Father, are ONE, in thought and deed, and purpose!
     John 6:50-56  "This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him"

Note: MANY ARE TROUBLED BY THIS PASSAGE, but please know the eating of His Flesh and drinking of His blood is but symbolic wording!
      Look at this from this perspective...food and water, now you can look at both, day in and day out, without either of them doing YOU any good, right? YOU have to taking the food and and water for life, agree? Well the same with Christ Who IS THE WORD, AND WHO IS THE BREAD OF LIFE! Thus without the study, prayer full study of His Word, no one can receive any value of the Spiritual food and guidance within the covers. agree!. SO EAT AND DRINK THE WORD!

    John 8:2  "And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them."
   The I am is  teacher of the Word.
   John 8:12 " Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life"
    John 10:8-13  "All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.  The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.".

Note: Jesus can say this fact, that HE is the Good Shepherd, Who willingly laid down His life, as payment in full for our sins!

      John 10:14-18  "I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."

Note: The greatest reason that most people reject Christ, is that He is as a "Mirror" that we hold up to look at our selves, and that fact makes us see things within us that we know are evil and thus sins! We want most of all to life life as we want to, right? Yet I have known people, who will nearly "Jump out of their skin," at the knock on the door or the ringing of a phone!..Yet with Christ peace of mind is given that the world can only wonder about!

    John 11:25-26  ""Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"

Note:  Jesus knows that He can resurrect us from death, so in His mind death does not exist, per say! Just read in this chapter the story of Lazarus!  Now if as many believe, at death we go one of two locations, right? Well seeing Lazarus was friend of Jesus can we assume that he went to Heaven? Now I ASK YOU, seeing that he was dead for 4 days, would he be a "Happy Camper", when he found himself back on earth, ? Yet still all wrapped up, almost like a mummy? What they nothing sharp in Heaven to remove all the wrappings? After reading this Bible account remember what Christ said? Did he say Lazarus come down, or come up? NO! He said "Lazarus come forth"!

      John 14:1-3  "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."
       John 14:15-16  "If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

     Mark 2:27-28  "And he said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath."

Note: As Jesus is the Creator, did He also create the Sabbath, and why?

    Genesis 2:1-3  "Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made."
Note: YOU may just want to take a peek at your calendar, to make sure which day is the Seventh day, and which day is the First day of the week!

TO LEARN WHO JESUS IS, AND HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER.

    Please read the whole of these three chapters: Matthew 26; Mark 14 and Luke 22.

     Matthew 27:46  "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Note: This passage has puzzled many, yet it need not be so! IF. . . and only if, one keeps a few points in mind!
1).  Deuteronomy 4:23-24  "Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.   24  For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God."
   Note: Sin nor sinners can NOT  exist in His presence, Therefore God the Father had to remove Himself ,and His Son [ sorry it means ONLY"The Pre imminent One"] could not see the Father for the very first time in their existence!

2) The Father had placed upon Jesus' shoulders, all sin from and for all time, from all humanity!
     Galatians 3:13  "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:"  [tree = cross]
     Isaiah 53:5-7 " But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.  He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth"

NOTE: Please know this Bible fact: "If anyone refuses Christ, then His death and thus payment for their sins, THEY shall pay the price for sins by themselves, thus burned up with their sins when the Lake of Fire is created, to engulf earth to purify it from all sins and death!" That's the why for this......

     .Revelation 20:7-10  "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever"
NOTE: The Satan and all his deceived people, will try to take by force, the free gift, that was offered to each, with great love, yet they rejected both Jesus and His gift, while yet living! that, I call, a TRAGIC, AND NEEDLES WASTE OF LIFE!!  WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT?

WHAT SHOULD JESUS MEAN TO YOU AND ME?

     Isaiah 9:6-7 " For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."
     Exodus 3:14  "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."
     Revelation 1:13-18  "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.  His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death"
    Mark 9:3  "And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them. "
   Note This passage from Mark,in from the Mt. of transfiguration, where Jesus appeared with Moses and Aliyah, in glorified bodies..

   Acts 22:7-11  "And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest. And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me. And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do. And when I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of them that were with me, I came into Damascus."

Note: This was Saul renamed Paul, on the road to Damascus, to round up, and bring in Christians, before his conversion.
 This bears a repeat:
    Isaiah 9:6  "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Note: Jesus uses only LOVE and TRUTH, and will not ever force Himself onto anyone, period. Satan on the other hand, will never use these tow, but will use every thing else, including murder, via his proxies, as he is doing with religious fanatics during the Dark Ages, and still doing today within Islam, which they claim is a religion of peace! [After the noise of the bomb is no more?]

     John 1:12-13  "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God"
    .
     Philippians 2:10  "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

Note: Yes, even Satan will be on his knees, and with all others will admit that The Father God, is righteous as are His judgments!
     There dear reader, no matter how you view this, nor where you stand in relationship with Christ, if in the end you shall bow, and acknowledge HIM as your personal Savior,why not do so now?   And live!

   
Deuteronomy 30:19  I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

(j.b.) I pray also that YOU, chose live in Christ, over death, by rejecting His love for YOU!

   Luke 24:44-48  "And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things."

Want/Need more? Visit your Seventh Day Adventist Church, @ 9:14 AM. any Saturday/Sabbath. You just might be very glad that you did.

Questions?                    Comments?
www.servant@frontier.com

Thanking YOU for your time, John B.

other sites:  www.blbn.org    www.amazingfacts.org   www.amazingdiscoveries.org.    www.benabraham.com      www.servantsaite@wordpress.com


   

No comments:

Post a Comment